Maintaining your bottom line
ISTO’s focus on managing finance and accounting for member groups ensures accurate record keeping, proper use of funds, and the ability to know where your organization stands financially at all times. ISTO’s Controller’s Office will manage all accounting functions for your group in line with all current and best accounting best practices and leading accounting software. ISTO maintains every program as a unique financial entity with full separation between funds and structures of each program.
Finance Services Include:
- Management of Program monies in a custodian bank account
- Monthly reconciliation of accounts
- Issuance of monthly Program Financial Reports
- Inclusion in the ISTO Federation annual audit and annual tax return filing
- Program budget/forecasting
- Program invoicing/AR/AP
- Credit card transaction management
Check out our overview on Accounting and Finance for Associations recorded webinar.