Keith Gray Joins Board for 2006-2007; Roger Martin, Don Wright Reelected to Two-Year Terms
Piscataway, N.J. – May 18, 2006 – Marco Migliaro, president and CEO of the IEEE-Industry Standards Technology Organization (IEEE-ISTO) has announced the group’s 2006 Board of Directors. Named to the board are:
- Chairman, Gerald T. Lane, director, Corporate Standards Practices, IBM Corp.
- Keith Gray, technology director, Circuit Breaker Technology Solutions, ABB, Inc.
- Roger Martin, director of standards, AOL
- Marco W. Migliaro, president and CEO, ISTO
- Miguel Pellon, vice president and director, Standards and Technology Transfer, Motorola, Inc.
- Bill Smith, director, Business Alliances, Sun Microsystems, Inc.
- Don Wright, director of standards, Lexmark International
“The ISTO board comprises an impressive group of leaders in the standards development arena,” said Migliaro. “I welcome our newest member, Keith Gray, and look forward to enjoying continued success with our returning board members.”