Click the image to view the recordings.
IEEE-ISTO Finance and Accounting 101 Webinar Recording
Managing the daily finances of an industry association can be tricky. Janet Malasig, ISTO Controller, provides an overview of the general accounting practices employed by the Finance team managing the day-to-day financials for ISTO Federation Member Programs.
Global Membership Engagement Webinar Replay
Does your organization have a global presence?
Join guest speaker, Jason Gudenius, Account Director of Marketing General, Inc., in this lively, hour-long, interactive webinar as he discusses key concepts and best practices around building and maintaining a global community within your organization by expanding your global membership, overcoming language barriers, and setting expectations.
We will explore answers to the following answers to the following questions, and much, much more…
- Are you looking to expand your mission worldwide?
- Is your organization prepared to meet the potential challenges of a 24-hour workday?
ISTO Legal Infrastructure Webinar Replay
On 22 April 2013, ISTO held a webinar titled: How the IEEE-ISTO Legal Infrastructure Can Benefit Your Industry Initiative. Tom Wettach, ISTO legal counsel, explored the differences between a 501(c)(6) organization and a 501(c)(3) organization, reviewed the legal requirements needed to maintain a 501(c)(6) relationship with the IRS, and discussed how partnering with IEEE-ISTO can benefit your initiative by removing some of the legal and operational obstacles you will face.
Membership Webinar Replay
- When was the last time you reflected on the value of your organization’s membership?
- Are you investing your time and money in the right place for new members?
- Are you assisting new members with getting involved in your organization, or are they left to their own devices?
These are essential questions every membership professional should be asking themselves.
Join guest speaker, Jason Gudenius, Account Director, Marketing General Inc., in this hour-long webinar as he discusses four key concepts around new member positioning, execution, and retention including:
- Refreshing your value proposition
- Investment in new members
- Best practices for acquisition
- Ideas for engaging members